MY BELOVED BROTHER !!


On a lonely day, or cold windy night, I can find comfort just from thinking about U.


When I need words of wisdom, or just spend time together, I find this with U.


A good listener, a good friend, a wonderful father, son, and brother, U.


With him I feel safe and warm, he brings comfort to all whose heart he touches, love to those who have long forgot how to love, U.


We have spent tons of wonderful times together, moments I will cherish for the rest of my life; these times I shared with U.


They will be sure to bring tears of laughter and joy to those who care to share.


I don't know how I could survive in this world without knowing I have my U when I need a shoulder to cry, or words of encouragement.


It would be very lonely and cold without U.


I have always been able to trust and depend on his love and comfort, my friend.


I can only hope he knows how much he is loved by me and all he knows, my friend, my brother,I will love you forever!


This is dedicated to 3 important persons in ma lyf.


yeah,ma brothers :-)


They r the reason fer few wonderful moments in ma clg lyf.


first lemme tell abt
RAGHU ANNA,


Met for the first tym on sep4th,2008. First day of ma clg,Neva wanna miss him till the last day of ma life.He has been in ma side weneva i needed him.Very kind n caring fellow.Only reason fer ma existence in world now .No words to explain abt u bro ...:-)Thanks to orkut fer giving me such a wonderful bro .


2 person to meet was
CEEENI ANNA,







Ma lovable ,caring,stupid bro.To whom i can play,tease,scold.Met him on apr 13th,2009.Wen he came into ma lyf it was full of disasters.He made it into a wonderful garden.The person to whom i can share all ma secrets.A trust worth caring fellow.Ma friend,bro,dad,child,watelse hez not.knows the exact way to cheer me up weneva i'm down.Thanks to sriram fer introducing such a caring bro fer me :-)


Last but not the least
SRIRAM ANNA,




Ha Ha Ha no words to explain abt tis idiotic bro of mine.Met him on jun 23rd,2009 in clg regarding TGMC project.To be frank i dint lyk him fer 1st tym.God oly knows the reason fer tat.Even after tat v dint 've much contacts fer next few months.But once after starting our project v got close.Every small fights with him makes me still more close to him.Cant explain abt the tym i spent u bro.U simply rockon in ur way :-)




Evalo Tholla kuduthalum thanguranga evanga 3 perum romba nallavanga :'( :P
Lucky to 've them in ma lyf :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Ma Ministry